Monday 5 March 2007

Online shopping virgin no more!

*Screams*

I just made an online purchase!

Yay, yay...

My first online shopping.

I was so worried I chose the wrong product and all (the curse of the online shopping virgin), especially for GZ. The idiot didn't reply me when I was anxiously waiting for his reply.

"Guo Zhang, Guo Zhang... Faster reply.. Faaaaaaasterrrrrrrr..."

I don't mean it, by the way. The calling you an idiot part. Nobody would believe me anyway.

*squeals*

Just received my receipt through email.

I love packages.





Related posts:

Shopping mood

2 comments:

Gzhang said...

Er...you called me? I don't have my phone with me during school hours, just so you know...

And I guess I should say...er...thank you?

Deng said...

Yes, I called you. But it was at night.

You're welcome. you should get it in about a months time. Or a wee bit later.

If there are no problems with delivery.