Tuesday 6 March 2007

*Sweat*

I finally figured out why the Nuffnang ad thing didn't appear on my blog, and why my 'Analytics' section is all zero.

There was a "Finished" button at the bottom.

And my blurred vision couldn't catch anything.

Even if I am equipped with extra lenses.

...

We went shopping today.

Bought stuff from Jusco and Giant.

And Kuih Bahulu.

*Somehow I keep remembering that the name is Kuih Bangkahulu..*

It is gimungous. And very crispy. For some reason. It's not even sweet. They must have lost the pot of honey.

Spent a very long time, in the warm kitchen, arranging the kuih properly.



...

I think the last few days was my prime in blogging. I had so many entries in one day. So many things to say.

Now, I'm all quiet.

*Deadly silence*

And tired already.

But I've got to finish/edit a proposal. One of the rationales for why this particular name was chosen, really just.... just.... "blew me away". Flat-out.

I'd like to share it with you. Even if some point in my head, it's telling me that "It's wrong!"


This is from the programme section for our Radio Production proposal.

Don't laugh too hard now.

Programme name: Burning Candle

Rationale: Every Monday to Friday, 2 am to 6 am. We chose this programme name (Burning candle) because 2 am to 6 am is already late at night. People who listening to our radio show maybe having a sleepless night, studying or working. So they are all need the light. Compare with the electric light, burning candle can be more romantic. The weak light can let the listeners to feeling the peaceful night, and we will play some light music. Give them a time to sum up the past day and arrange for next day.




Edit: Hwey said someone may think I wrote the above passage. Just so you know, I didn't.



1 comment:

cheahwey said...

your links have kinks in them.

cannot type a simple code is it...