Sunday 15 April 2007

SP - Should I have my internship there?

I remember a few years back, Synovate was doing this market research about.. something, I forgot what was it.

Then, I was young and blur. But I had the brains to be careful about strangers asking for your information.

*nudge eyebrows*

The chick didn't tell me who she was representing until I asked her.

Anyway, since I have to start planning on where I want to do my internship and my major.. AND I was considering research, I thought maybe Synovate would be alright.

I've checked out their site years ago. Particularly their 'Jobs' section. The thing about their graduate scheme is that you have to apply to their UK office. Whether or not you are posted to Asian countries is another matter altogether. According to the website, that is.

But you still can call up the Malaysian office and ask la..


No comments: