Sunday 15 April 2007

I've been a very naughty girl, again.

This time, I came home at about 4 something in the morning. Close to 5.

Went to Island Cafe with friends at about 11 something pee-am and left at 12 something or so.

Then some of us had a case of itchy-butt-i-tivitis. There was a car with a manual transmission and a bunch of girls who have not driven a manual in a long time and who have not driven a manual for a long time.

Plus, we were out of ideas as to what to do next (is this grammatically correct? Sounds funny when I keep reading it.), so the manual looked very appealing.

We hung out till 4 in the morning. Well, because the Twins were starting to feel slightly guilty.

Dad said not to come home late. We said OK. Actually, I said OK. Hwey wasn't there.

And Grandpa wakes up at 4.30am. Isn't exactly that good to walk in the house when your grandfather is doing his morning exercise...

We were plagued with guilt and a pinch of remorse. Why a pinch? Because somewhere deep inside us, our alter egos are enjoying themselves.

By the way, I didn't know cigarettes were still so cheap. Less than RM5 for a Dunhill Light. Shouldn't it be more expensive with all the taxes?

I don't smoke, just so you know.

I wonder if Dad is going to tell Mum about this.



9 comments:

chanraymond said...

Looks alright to me, that sentence. Maybe it's the "plus" bit that made it look weird.

Deng said...

Hmmm... makes sense..

cheahwey said...

[quote]a bunch of girls who have not driven a manual in a long time and who have not driven a manual for a long time.[end quote]

redundant. Or shall I ask, "what's the difference?"


Even if Mum knew, she of all people should know we are grown up now and dont usually come back at 4 in the morning.

She trusts us lar; just doesnt trust the streets of pj.

chanraymond said...

Heh. You go, hwey. LOL.

Deng said...

Hwey: Huh... I also don't know. When I wrote it and read it over and over, it seemed right.

I know she trusts us, she told me herself, ok? But she still wouldn't let us go out late, right?

Cathy C said...

haha..same here..

James2spooky said...

Wah, omg, Deng you can actually keep track of who have visited your blog? ><

4am with friends is ok. However, becareful when you drink, don't ever share glass or cup with others. (Reason: ppl might put ectasy pill or drug in it when you aren't concious.)

Deng said...

Yes, I can keep track. It's called Statcounter.

Yes, thank you for the advice.

James2spooky said...

Haha, I see. I also want one so I just went and registered.

So, please be my constant blog reader too.