Wednesday 30 December 2009

We don't really need resolutions.

They're always broken anyway. Because so many of us give in to our wants and desires.

Like how I said I will fit into the dress. Priority: Waist.

But now that I have another dress, a dinner dress, that needs to be filled in the bust area, I'm in a dilemma. I've checked the measurements before buying, hopefully can fit la.

*WOoOo! The courier is attempting delivery. I think I should get the dinner dress today*

Most of us aren't as disciplined as those who have succeeded in sticking to their decision. We gotta grow some bolas, man.

But then I've never made a NY's resolution (strictly during NYs. HAHA) before. Heck, I don't even understand why we have to make a wish during birthdays.

So why not just think of it this way? For example if you want to lose weight, think: health & fitness. Come to think of it, is it a strong enough motivation? Hahaha.

Actually, it's okay to have resolutions la. When people have goals, they *at least* try to work towards it or have something to look forward to. Just like having a faith.

Of course, totally up to individual preference/opinion.


Sneezing feels good. I feel that the tightness in my chest miraculously disappears.

You know what else feels good? Spending time with my sexy boyfriend.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm so happy with him.

*delirious*

2 comments:

benjaminvai said...

i think we should just do it , den if we get the results we wanted , den we can pretend we made it earlier and tell every one

like " yea yea i made a resolve that i was gonna save 10 k before mid year now i did it"

that IS if u really did it la haha

Deng said...

Haha. can also.