Wednesday 30 December 2009

Time to browse Sasa.

Dammit. I want double eyelids too.


I'm beginning to find my love for reading Xiaxue(XX)'s blog again. She's an awesomely interesting person. And her love story with her fiance is oh-so-touching. *tearybleary*

The way she writes reminds me of Nicole, for some odd reason. I can just picture Nicole saying everything XX is saying.

And she's been so lucky (I guess you could call it luck).

Yeah, I'm jealous.

*sulk*

Sometimes I want to be really foul online. HAHAHAHA. Which I can be in person.

7 comments:

les said...

aiks you dont have double eyelids? weird.. or issit something you can buy from sasa? no right? lol... too bad u're not me.. i can choose to have double eyelids or single.. default is single.. need some effort for double..lolol.. i think i show u and bernard before..

Deng said...

Only one side is double. And yes, it's something you can buy from Sasa. haha. They sell those double eyelid tapes. Tarak lo.. I don't think you shown me before.Maybe that was Hwey. hahaha.

cheahwey said...

I've never seen that trick before either.

les said...

definitely shown you and bernard before la at the park infront of your house.. btw.. have you bought your double eyelid seal??? cheap meh buy online? shipping not ex?

nicole said...

teing: dont use the double eyelid tapes.. buy the glue.. look more natural..

Deng said...

Les & Nic: Haven't leh. No stock yet. I'm buying this brand, KAI, that a lot of girls say not very obvious wan. Thinking only la. Not sure will so rajin to stick everyday anot.

nicole said...

u try one time, like it, then automatic will become a normal daily routine to you..

i heard KAI not bad, not sure how good it can be cause, i dont need another layer of eyelid hahaha!