Wednesday 26 May 2010

Almost there..

I WANT TO SHOUT OR SCREAM. Because I just submitted my assignment. My took-me-too-long assignment.

*slack* My eyes are burning. I'm so exhausted. And you know what? I was waiting for my laptop while doing my work. 8am-12pm. Mana orang!?

Tarak! I wonder what's up with them. DB Schenker is the logistics agent for Dell, apparently. I've never heard of them but they're an MNC lah.

If they don't arrive by 4pm. I'm going to shoot Dell an email. And see what else I can shoot.

Sigh.. I need to relax. After tonight, I'll need to work on my next essay. 1000 words. **** <-- curse words.

I want to buy dresses!!! >.<

p.s., Is PPS acting up again..? No new pings.
p.p.s., Oh, shit. *palmface* Did not check my reference list.

2 comments:

ohmywtf said...

lol..u just wanna find more reasons for u to shop for more dresses :-P

Deng said...

I think those purchases are warranted loh. Haha. I hardly have dresses or shop for clothes for myself anymore. And they're so pretty.