Wednesday 26 May 2010

My stuff..

Very headache.

I was so hopeful that the company we had our eyes on would handle shipments for personal belongings that when they said sorry, I started worrying about how are we going to get our stuff back home without burning a hole in our pockets.

And sea freight takes months! Not two or three weeks like that said.

I keep thinking that a lot of logistics companies I'm looking at like MASCargo and AirAsiaCargo (dudes did not reply), don't accept personal effects. Especially when everything is in a suitcase. So dangeorus, right? Aih. Unless I lug the case around the east coast with me and send the rest back in boxes.

I'm looking at this one company and I'm hopeful again. But then it all comes down to the quotes now. Which means we'll have to pack up and see how much it weighs. Gah. I hate packing. I read that the best way to not overpack is to take everything you think you'll need on the trip. You'll be going extra, extra, extra in your head. When you're done with that, put half of it back.

Funny enough, I was at youthsays.com and someone asked if we would buy shipping boxes online if we needed it. I said, yes.

No comments: