Tuesday 1 October 2013

Life long learning

I recently bought a Groupon for a Level 1 Korean Lanugage class with KLH in Kota Damansara.

B hopes that I will take it as personal development to master the language and get certified or tested for my proficiency. Basically, work towards a goal because we both know I've don't currently have any goals in life except to be a loving wife and mother (and tai tai). Hurhurhur..

B and I, we're getting married, by the way. :) I shall leave that for another time.

Anyway, speaking of life long learning, I need to enroll in more Coursera courses. I've already un-enrolled for 2 courses (which I regret), I can't un-enroll for another. So I picked something relatively interesting to me, Physics!

'How Things Work 1' offered by the Univeristy of Virginia will be a refresher Physics class for me. I've returned so much Physics knowledge to Pn Rani. Classes start January 2014.

I WILL NOT UN-ENROLL!!


No comments: