Thursday 31 October 2013

Time to unleash my thoughts.. again.

Ever since I started working full-time, I've given myself excuses for not updating my blog. I never had time; working overtime and clearing work was just my priority.

Until B joined us.

I had regular lunch hours and got to go home on time. But not without the stress and frustration (because I kept asking for 10 minutes). Anyhow, I started letting go of work; whenever I got home, it was just to relax and catch up with personal emails and reading fun stuff. No more bringing work home. I just completely shut work out.

This arrangement has been nice.

Until my department moved to another office. My habit of having irregular lunch hours, working through lunch, or not eating at all came back. I now stock cup noodles and cereal in my drawer for times like these.

You'd think the relatively cheap food in the cafeteria would motivate me to have my meals there..

No comments: