Monday 23 December 2013

Korean Level 1. Complete.

I finished my last Korean class. Already. So the fast.

Now I'd like to sign up for Level 2, but where..?!

KLH has been okay. The instructor is native Korean and goes through the syllabus well. But she appears unapproachable and her teaching style reminds me of our local schools. On the contrary, I've heard from a fellow classmate that has a friend learning Korean at Ringo, that the style of teaching there is different. Their instructor, also a native Korean, but has been living in Malaysia for years now, encourages everyone to speak in class. The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly. Very different than KLH!

Anyway, that's what I heard. I just need to get in touch with Ringo to find out more. And collect my Level 1 certificate from KLH.. only on Wednesdays.

No comments: